Actor Simon Pegg reported via his verified twitter page on January 15 at 4:44am est (9:44am in UK) that he had run into Robert Pattinson while in for a costume fitting. More than likely Rob was going in for some preliminary costume meetings for the period piece Bel Ami. Can’t wait to see Rob in late 1800’s suits and coats, scrumptious, um no mustache though blarg.
Buy the ‘Bel Ami’ Book
Our Recent AFFAIRS!
- Uma Thurman Talks ‘Bel Ami’ & Robert Pattinson in the Latest Harper’s Bazaar UK
- Belgium Fans Sound Off on ‘Bel Ami’: Her Neck, Her Back, Her Hoohah and His Crack
- New ‘Bel Ami’ Trailer Brings Zombie Bloggers Back to Life!
- Photos: New ‘Bel Ami’ Official Photos – Georges Duroy Gets It On
- The Official ‘Bel Ami’ Trailer Has Officially Arrived!! You’ll Officially Die!
HOT in the Gavotte!
- Please open a FREE Dropxbox account and help us earn some free space to bring you more Rob Pattinson goodness. db.tt/C4EaBQUM 2 years ago
- RT @H2OforElephants: Heading into #LitChat with @SaraGruen - see ya there!!! bit.ly/1yKcakY 2 years ago
- RT @ROBsessedBlog: DON'T MISS the #ROBsessedGiveaway: We're giving away AT THE WATER'S EDGE by @SaraGruen for Fiction Friday! http://t.co/5… 2 years ago
- RT @SaraGruen: AT THE WATER'S EDGE has a book trailer! Check it out and please retweet! youtube.com/watch?v=tElfNV… 2 years ago
- #FF @tinkrbe1l3 @PattinsonMusic @debb24601 @Late2thePartee @EmeraldKate @PattinsonFilms @BrimstoneMov @TheLostCityOfZ @COALfilm 2 years ago