P: Regarding Bel Ami, you know that French people will be waiting with this movie with a knife between their teeth…
RP: I’m aware of that, believe me. I would never have the courage to do promo for this movie in Paris I’m so stressed. I met Marion Cotillard during a party before filming began and I asked her to read the script carefully because there was a perfect role for her. She asked me: “Why make Bel Ami in English? It’s weird isn’t it?” At that moment I understood how the film will be received in your country. I hope it will succeed and that you will be open minded about it. What impresses me is that the book is not well known elsewhere. I only discovered it after reading receiving the script and it immediately became one of my favourite books.
Buy the ‘Bel Ami’ Book
Our Recent AFFAIRS!
- Uma Thurman Talks ‘Bel Ami’ & Robert Pattinson in the Latest Harper’s Bazaar UK
- Belgium Fans Sound Off on ‘Bel Ami’: Her Neck, Her Back, Her Hoohah and His Crack
- New ‘Bel Ami’ Trailer Brings Zombie Bloggers Back to Life!
- Photos: New ‘Bel Ami’ Official Photos – Georges Duroy Gets It On
- The Official ‘Bel Ami’ Trailer Has Officially Arrived!! You’ll Officially Die!
HOT in the Gavotte!
- Please open a FREE Dropxbox account and help us earn some free space to bring you more Rob Pattinson goodness. db.tt/C4EaBQUM 2 years ago
- RT @H2OforElephants: Heading into #LitChat with @SaraGruen - see ya there!!! bit.ly/1yKcakY 2 years ago
- RT @ROBsessedBlog: DON'T MISS the #ROBsessedGiveaway: We're giving away AT THE WATER'S EDGE by @SaraGruen for Fiction Friday! http://t.co/5… 2 years ago
- RT @SaraGruen: AT THE WATER'S EDGE has a book trailer! Check it out and please retweet! youtube.com/watch?v=tElfNV… 3 years ago
- #FF @tinkrbe1l3 @PattinsonMusic @debb24601 @Late2thePartee @EmeraldKate @PattinsonFilms @BrimstoneMov @TheLostCityOfZ @COALfilm 3 years ago